« * » indique les champs nécessaires
Étape 1 sur 11
1. eat at least 5 fruits and vegetables per day
2. eat fish at least twice a week
3. eat less than 1500 mg of salt per day (one pich and a half of salt or equivalent to one level teaspoon)
4. drink less than 36 oz or 1 liter of sugar-sweetened beverage (including fruit juice, sodas, beer, wine, etc…)
.5 eat at least 1 oz per day of fiber rich food (dried fruits, soybean, lens, chickpeas, green beans, haricot beans, leek, spinach, flageolet beans, artichokes, fennel, celery, broccolis, potatoes, olives) or whole grains (rice, bread, pasta, plain flour, oats, bulgur,…)
(stress is defined by feeling irritable, filled with anxiety, having sleeping difficulties)
Are you under one of the 5 following factors?
1. permanent and intense stress at work
2. important stress at home
3. severe financial stress
4. stress secondary to a major life event in the preceding year (e.g., marital separation or divorce, loss of job or retirement, loss of crop or business failure, violence, major intrafamily conflict, major personal injury or illness, death or major illness of a close family member, death of a spouse)
5. treated for depression in the year before
Your stroke risk is high.See your GP for preventive treatment as soon as possible.
Even if adjustments are to be made, your stroke risk is moderate, do adjustments and keep up your efforts.
Bravo !your stroke risk is low.
Get a report of your answers by e-mail by giving your details below, it will include personalized and detailed advices to reduce your stroke risk;If you did not know your numbers when you answered the questionnaire, redo it after having checked them.Personal data protectionThe French Stroke Foundation will neither use your personal data for commercial purposes nor share them with others. There will be no processing of your data. You will ONLY receive the report and no other emails afterward.